Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mug Shot

I went today and paid off the remainder of my metal mouth, after receiving my flex card in the mail over the weekend (and subsequently retrieving it from the trash...long story) I figured for $6500 bucks I should be able to get some photos, I asked the orthodontic to forward me the images..., so here are my teeth and jaw profiles...if I had a number underneath it would almost look like booking series. Anyway, not much to say about pictures other than perhaps I should consider a nose job too...Ha...

2 comments:

  1. Brent, welcome to the wonderful world of braces and surgery. Of course you should get pictures, and a beautiful smile after it's all over. haha

    I know you are scared about the surgery and I was too, but don't be. Just find the best doctor you can and you will be fine. I definitely would make sure the doctor has done a lot of jaw surgeries, not just other oral surgeries. You asked on my profile if I was glad I did it and .... yes, I most definitely am! It is a long process and the first week of recovery is hard, but I can't wait to see my finished smile. I can already breath better and my bite is so much better. It's worth it! June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks June, I read your blog on how scared you were, but it is great to see you doing so well today. Your blog is great and makes me feel easier about doing this surgery.
    Cheers,
    Brent

    ReplyDelete