Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Time, I think

Not much to say about my teeth, the braces and the process today, except wax is still my friend and flossing is more than just a job - it now is an entire process and procedure that has its own time slot. I keep showing my wife my teeth, and she agrees that it is visually apparent that they have straightened.

On another subject, it seems we are experiencing a bi-polar summer...It rained, and then rained just a little more, then the sun arrived! Temps got almost to 100, so I was summoned to water the garden before everything withered away. While I was working in the yard I got to laughing about the stupid tugging match I always get in with the garden hose. I am always amazed how garden hoses always manage to get tangled and snaked into the weirdest ways. It is almost as if they are alive and their sole purpose is to wait until I am over heated, bent over and exhausted and then...BAM! springs into action, grabbing every rock, pole, weed and refusing to work with me at all. Today, at noon the tempature is trying to get to 60 after raining (again) all night! Wierd

4 comments:

  1. um yeah... that is some bipolar weather. Weird.

    And thats awesome! I am glad you are starting to see results!

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden hose at our house must have the same idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jen
    I think that garden hoses have a wit of their own, no matter where you are!

    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  4. for some odd reason, the weather seems to be bipolar everywhere even here in NY....
    & isn't amazing what braaces can do? im styll in shock my teeth are straighter then before..
    -maya

    ReplyDelete